Just some parts to my Journey
- Left school in year 11 to start an apprenticeship as a pastry chef and baker.
- Started a small business in makeup and beauty only for a year
- Bought my first unit as soon as I turned 18 and moved out of home
- Qualified and finished my apprenticeship
- Became a single mum to my beautiful baby (girl)
- Was diagnosed with postnatal depression which almost took my life
- Bought my second unit at age 23 and got my life back on track form PND
- Met my first husband to be, got engaged 6 months later
- Got married only 12 months in and had my 2nd baby (boy) (and again struggled with PND)
- My Dad bought the Tony Robbins course when I was little and decided to had it to me as I wanted to start my first business through this it showed me how to put my dreams into action.
- Opened my first home based business.
- I had my 3rd baby (girl) whilst running my successful cake business and buying stalls at 2 of our biggest markets here in Darwin- Mindil beach and Palmerston markets.
- The worst year of my life- I lost my best friend. My DAD. He had a heart attack, so it was an unexpected shock. He was my hero, and best mentor. Though he still is, mine and my kids whole world. With my dad being my right hand man I couldn't run the business any more. I had no strength. You can read about that here
- I shut shop to custom cakes as I wasn't coping, my best friend ran my market stall for a season. I went into a deep dark hole and had to pull myself out and again asked God and the Universe to show me the way. What I stumbled on was someone I had followed on TV for years. Her name was Lisa Williams who is a psychic medium and she was holding a mediumship development course online and then meeting in the Gold coast Australia. I applied and I was accepted into the Lisa William School to develop my mediumship because, unknown to me I was a medium. 25 of us where hand picked out of 150, That was so awesome. That's when my entire life made even more sense to me as to how I was 'knowing" things and seeing spirit since I was a child. I started a website etc but never moved with it because I was too shy and doubted myself. I lacked in confidence (so I thought) and hid behind my cakes. I got in my own way. That's been a struggle my entire life. I never came out of the closet with my mediumship.
- Life just flew by and I was in groundhog day. I've always been bubbly and fun and I always made the best with what I had.
- I decided I wanted one more baby but this wasn't happening, so I went to a Doctors and found out I had endometriosis as I was ending up in the ER every month. I ended up having an operation to remove it all so I could try have my last baby.
- I had my fourth baby (boy) yay
- After my dad had passed I had also became my mum's carer. As a family we decided to buy the house behind my parents home and extend and renovate so that we could be right next door to be there whenever she needed us. The six of us moved in to my mum's house and started the reno, I project managed it. I didn't expect it to go the way it did. It was very hard and a very long road, but I had to stay positive no matter what.
- 2 years later, we finally got to move in and the struggle was over. A few weeks later again my whole life changed with a 30 sec phone call. I decided it was best for me and my 4 children that I needed to get a divorce. I said to spirit, get me through this ASAP please. This part is what my friends call my Hollywood nightmare, but I just seen it as a blessing in disguise.
- I removed all the toxic people that had been in my life for way to long, and life couldn't be better.
- There is so much more but I can't write here for legal reasons.
- I met my knight in shining armor, through my best friend. He is the most funniest, fascinating, intelligent, kind heart soul I've ever met. He has 2 beautiful children and my children fell in love with him and his children instantly. We have had our fair share of obstacles becoming a blended family but we are all living our happiest and peaceful lives.
- I restarted my cake business full steam ahead because of another life challenge thrown at me and although it wasn't the direction I wanted to take, I knew this path would help me overcome these challenges.
- My cake business took off again and I came back even better, the best part was I hadn't been open to the public a year after my dad had crossed over and yet I had all my old customers reaching out for cakes and saying they were so glad to see me back. Word spread and I was doing up to 20 cakes a week.
- 2019 I still felt a calling to do my spiritual work so I started my Inspiration from Spirit page, but the timing still was not aligned.
- When COVID hit us with lock down, hubby and I still got married within the restricted guidelines and we will have our big wedding with our loved ones next year. Read more here
- 4 Years later from our divorces, divorce settlement for both my husband and I haven't been settled yet, but we couldn't be happier with our lives. Why is that? because we are living our fullest, happiest and peaceful lives and rising above our obstacles no matter how big or small. It's all about our mindset. All we both ever wanted was a peaceful, balanced and happy life and that's what we have created for ourselves and our children. He has taught me what a marriage should be like and what real love and commitment looks and feels like.
- Fast forward and I've studied Jay Shetty's course and am now a qualified Life coach with training at Robbins-Madanes Training under my teachers Tony Robbins, Cloe Madanes, Mark Peysha, and Magali Peysha, I now help others professionally. I've been coaching people my whole life and now I can do it professionally because of my certification. It's a dream come true.
- I'm now a course content creator to deliver my education to the world to help as many people as I can and it's a dream come true.
- I love my work, it's everything I've hoped and dreamed of since I was little, the reward of seeing I've been able to make a difference in people's lives is priceless.
"The Answer is always within you, sometimes you just need help from someone to pull it out of you"